- After having applied for and accepted the UPVM3 offer:
- Reminder: distance learning applicants do follow the ParcourSup procedure: applications are made via eCandidat. Create an account and apply for courses on offer, following the agenda of each training course, consultable via the "Training Offer" section in eCandidat.
- Pay the student Life and Campus Contribution fee (CVEC) to the CROUS services, from the first week of July 2020, via www.messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr
- Administrative enrolment via the application IA PRIMO:
► If you definitively accept the ParcourSup offer between 19/05 and 12/07 inclusive, register between 08/07 (14h) and 17/07/2020 (12h)
► If you definitively accept the ParcourSup offer between 13/07 and 23/08, you must register between 13/07 (14h) and 22/07 (12h) or between 24/08 (14h) and 27/08/2020 (12h)
► For final acceptances from 24/08, registration must be made by 21/09/2020 at the latest
Read the notice IA PRIMO IN 3 STEPS
Administrative enrolment is complete once the supporting documents have been received and validated by the enrolment department.
- Once your administrative registration has been validated, you may access your certificate of schooling through your ENT. You will also need to activate your IZLY account.
- Pedagogical enrolment (registration for exams and choice of courses), via ENT or via component (UFR, Institute). The dates will be communicated to you later.
Last updated : 30/06/2020