Visa & residence permit

Non-European nationals: compulsory application for a long or short-stay student visa from the French Embassy or Consulate in home country, prior to departure.


Nationals of a member state within the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, do not require a visa.

What type of Visa?

From September 17th 2020, residence permits and VLS-TS renewal application have to be done online through the French administration dedicated website (ANEF)..
> CAMPUS FRANCE video tutorial

Find out the whole procedure you have to follow to apply below.

The Welcome Office for International Students & Researchers team (SAIEC) is here to answer your questions and help you with your application, upon appointment.
> Contact :


More information on the link below :



Last updated : 10/02/2021