Over 100 annual events are organised by the University Cultural Centre (CCU), for PVU students and staff and the general public. More than 16,000 people attended or participated in these events in 2016.
Screenings, exhibitions, performances, concerts, lectures, conferences, workshop presentations or festivals such as the young student creation festival in the spring, punctuate the course of the academic year.
Where are we? Information
/ Cultural Centre
Paul-Valéry Montpellier 3 University,
Route de Mende
34199 Montpellier Cedex 5
Director: Nicolas Dubourg
Offices – building H – 1st floor – 101 to 107
From Monday to Friday, 12pm to 2pm
T. 04 67 14 55 98 - email@example.com
La Vignette Theatre team, in charge of the CCU cultural season
- Nicolas Dubourg, Director- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hervé Duvel, Stage Manager - email@example.com
- Anne Doteau, Public relations and Ticketing - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laetitia Hebting, Administrator - email@example.com
- Denise Oliver Fierro, Communications Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- And the non-tenured student team 2018-2019, reception of the general public (Vignette bar, public reception, ticket office).
- Rosa PLANA, Professor-Curator - email@example.com
- Marie SANZ, Administrative Manager of the heritage department - firstname.lastname@example.org
- And the non-tenured student team, cultural mediation and conservation.