Presentation of the department
At Paul-Valéry University in Montpellier (arts, letters, languages, human and social sciences), the Studies and Schooling Directorate (D.E.S) includes a department dedicated to the reception for students with a handicap (Handi-Études). This department was established in 1999 with the aim of supporting students throughout their time at the university by promoting autonomy and offering services aimed at reducing difficulties caused by any form of impairment. The law dated 11 February 2005 “for equal rights and opportunities, participation and citizenship for handicapped persons”, further underlined a real drive towards academic integration in standard environments.
The Handi-Études team:
- Sylvie CANAT : Chargée de mission Handicap : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chloë FAVARD : Responsable administrative : email@example.com
- Lydie FARRÉS : Coordinatrice handicap : firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Alexandra DANY : Coordinatrice handicap : firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Sandrine PINIER : Chargée d’accueil et gestionnaire administrative: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com