Certain alert situations, of an exceptional nature, require implementation of specific safety instructions.
For users present at the University, the alert is triggered by:
- A voice message in relation to the situation on the Route de Mende campus,
- A specific alarm bell on the Saint-Charles, Saint-Louis (Montpellier) and Du-Guesclin (Béziers) sites.
These instructions may be posted on the University's digital information screens or official social network channels.
ROUTE DE MENDE CAMPUS
- Evacuation alert (in case of a bomb threat, earthquake, etc.)
- Alert to take shelter (in case of flooding, Mediterranean episode, storm, etc.)
- Containment alert (in case of chemical, bacteriological, nuclear etc. alert)
- Barricade alert (in case of violent attack, bombing, etc.)
End of alert message
- You must wait for the end of alert message before ceasing to apply the exceptional safety instructions
SAINT-CHARLES, SAINT-LOUIS AND DU-GUESCLIN SITES
End of alert
This is announced by an email from the Directorate General to the mailing lists.