How is the internationalisation at home dimension reflected at the UPV?
- Internationalisation of our courses. To find out more...
- Hosting international students and doctoral students under the Erasmus+ Programme, English-speaking programmes, cooperation agreements or individual mobility. Some testimonials...
- Hosting international administrative and academic staff under the Erasmus+ Programme or our "Professors in Academic Mobility” initiative. (Zoom on some of our guest teachers)
- Acquisition of international skills by participating in a mobility scheme (for students and for staff)
- Training to prepare for Erasmus+ mobility for staff (cf. Training Catalogue of the HRD)
- Coordination of the REALISE project (2016-2019) aimed at integrating staff mobility into institutional strategies for the modernisation and internationalisation of higher education institutions.
- Presence of International advisors in academic departments/faculties and administrative services.
- Development of cooperation agreements and pedagogical support for students in incoming or outgoing mobility with the area coordinators, the Erasmus+coordinators, and E+ Institutional Coordinators, (cf. IRO team and international coordinators)