LISTiac, Linguistically Sensitive Teaching in All Classrooms
The LISTiac project aims to develop and test (future) teacher training programmes in different contexts, taking into account the linguistic and cultural diversity found in classrooms, in order to develop policies based on field experience. The aim is to offer all European pupils, and migrant and refugee pupils in Europe, the same opportunities leading to educational success.
2019 - 2022
- Abo Akademi University (Coordinator)
- Finnish National Agency for Education
- Ghent University
- Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona
- Université Paul-Valéry Montpellier 3
Porteur UPV: Nathalie Auger, email@example.com
- Universidad del Pais Vasco
- Vyvautas Magnus Universityv
- University of Algarve
- Ministry of Education and Science Portugal
- Ministry of Education Science and Sports Slovenia
- To develop concrete pedagogical proposals to be implemented in schools following the action research carried out in the field.
- To create a reflection tool to help teachers in initial or in-service training to be more sensitive (both in terms of representations and practices) to languages in their teaching.
- To create new pedagogical tools in a process of co-construction with all educational actors: trainers, inspectors, teachers, students, directors, principals, head teachers.
Pour plus d’info : http://listiac.org/
AGREEMENT NUMBER – 2018 - 3262 / 001 - 001
PROJECT NUMBER – 606695-EPP-1-2018-2-FI-EPPKA3-PI-POLICY