SIRIUS : Réseau européen sur la politique de l’éducation des migrants
The SIRIUS project has been consolidating training programmes for migrant and refugee audiences since 2012, and has acted as the European Union's lead advisor and expert on these issues. The European Commission is funding the SIRIUS project for the period 2017-2021, as part of the European Union's action plan to promote more effective integration policies in the education sector.
2017 - 2021
- Don Bosco International
- European Parents’ Association
- Multi Kulti Collective
- Forum for Freedom in Education
- PRAXIS Center for Policy Studies
- University Lapland
- Université Paul-Valéry Montpellier 3
Porteur UPV: Nathalie AUGER, email@example.com
- Farafina Institute
- Hellenic Open University
- University of Western Macedonia
- Economic and Social Research Institute
- New Communities Partnership
- Public Policy and Management Institute
- Organising Bureau of European School
- Ostfold University College
- Educational Research Institute
- High Commissioner for Migration
- University of Porto
- Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona
- Leeds Beckett University
- Salesiani per il Sociale
- Facilitation of national and regional workshops for inclusive policy making in 18 EU countries.
- Study visits promoting transnational learning among partners and other relevant stakeholders.
- SIRIUS Watch: A research initiative tracking changes in European policies, implementation and awareness of issues related to migrant public education.
- Annual policy conferences to disseminate the results of the network's work to relevant stakeholders and to promote exchange and collaboration between partners.
For more information : https://www.migpolgroup.com/index.php/portfolio-item/sirius-network/
SPECIFIC GRANT AGREEMENT: EAC-2017-0381Last updated : 26/05/2021